You are invited to drinks with the artists
Andrea Chen | Lynda Draper | Isaac Nixon
Lucienne West | Paul Williams
opening Wednesday 1st March 2017 from 6 – 8pm
735 Bourke Street Redfern 9310 7606
Gallery hours Thurs 2 – 5pm, Sat 2 – 5pm & Sun 2 – 5pm
Applications for 3 exciting spaces are now open
The City of Sydney’s accommodation grants program includes a range of buildings and spaces that vary in size, location and function.
Applications for the 3 properties close promptly at 5pm on Monday 13 March 2017
Open houses are held for all 3 properties available. Applicants must register and attend an open house for the following properties to be eligible to apply:
- Banga Community Shed
- East Sydney Community and Arts Centre
Although not compulsory, Benledi House applicants are encouraged to register and attend an open house before applying.
Before you apply
There are a few things you should do before you are ready to apply:
- Start by reading the critical information for your chosen property below including the grants and sponsorship policy and guidelines available on the grants and sponsorship page.
- Make sure your organisation is eligible under the program. There are strict guidelines around who can apply.
- Also, ensure your project provides significant benefit to the City’s residents and businesses.
Less grunt – so many more grants
Round 1 of our 2017 grants and sponsorship program is huge! Our programs offer a range of opportunities to get your great idea off the ground.
With a total of 16 grants and sponsorships, our program covers a wide range of services and projects that directly benefit 1 or more of the following:
- celebrating culture and creativity
- supporting the economy and business
- ensuring environmental sustainability
Find out about our other grant programs.
Contact the grants team
02 9265 9333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Graff, posters
Current Show – The Cross Art Projects
4 February to 25 February 2017
In/Visibility: Mini Graff exhibition, residency and interviews on street art and politics
Mini Graff – http://minigraff.com/
Saturday 4 February, 12 to 4 pm: Opening for Sydney East Art Walk. Talk by Mini Graff at 3 pm
Saturday 11 Feb at 3 pm: Mini Graff interviews: Kurt Iveson, urban geographer
Saturday 18 February at 3 pm: Mini Graff interviews Jacqueline Millner, art writer
Saturday 25 February at 10 am: Mini Graff workshop. Cost $50 / $30 students. Materials and walls provided. Bookings essential to email@example.com
Followed at 3 pm by interview with street art pioneers: Garage Graphix