IT is a GREAT time to start thinking about the end of the year (especially third year printmaking students) and plan ahead with you paper needs! Two big paper suppliers, Melbourne Etching Supplies and Neil Wallace are both having massive paper sales and you could save $$$!
Chat to other students and maybe split a pack of paper or two between you, even with delivery you should still save dollars buyordering a pack from the sale, rather than buying from the local store!
It’s time again for the Neil Wallace Printmaking Supplies Paper Sale!
Download the catalogue now!
The sale starts on the 1st of June and ends on the 30th of June.
Its that wonderful time of year again: the Melbourne Etching Supplies June Paper Sale!
Download the catalogue here now!
We have a huge range of papers and materials for printmaking, watercolour, painting, drawing and bookbinding on sale at up to 50% off. The sale prices listed can only be offered on whole packs of the papers listed. We offer a 15% discount on all single sheet paper sold over the Paper Sale period.
Orders can be placed in writing via email, post to 33A St David Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065 or via fax at 03 9419 6292. Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. Some items do sell out, so be sure to get your orders in early.
We (CITY OF SYDNEY) have a great opportunity for creatives seeking affordable studio space.
We’re taking applications for our 6 1-bedroom subsidised studio apartments on William Street in Darlinghurst. Applications are also open for our 2-bedroom apartment above Waterloo Library.
Leases will commence in October for a period of 12 months.
Brand X will manage the entire application process.
Find out more and apply by 5pm, 15 June 2018.
Culture and Creativity Team
Deadline for Submissions – Monday 2nd July, 2018 (5pm EST)
Successful Applicant Notified – Week beginning Monday 23rd July, 2018
Deadline for Finished Essay – Monday 8th October, 2018
- Applicants must submit a 300-400 word proposal outlining what aspect of Australian print culture they would focus on if successful. The proposal and resulting essay must be original, and entirely the work of the author. The Ursula Hoff Essay for Imprint has been created to commission a new piece of written work based on original research, for publication in Imprint magazine. Proposals should not be based on an existing or previously published essay.
- Applicants must submit ONE example of previously written work, maximum 3000 words, as support material.
- Applicants must include a separate coversheet document with their Name / Address / Email Address / Phone Number clearly stated.
- Submission documents should be in Word format, size 12 font.
- The Selection Panel will assess all applications by blind submission, so applicants must remove details of authorship from the proposal and support material documents submitted.
- This opportunity is open to Australian and international applicants.
- The successful applicant selected to write the inaugural Ursula Hoff Essay for Imprint, must be or become a Print Council of Australia member.
- SUBMISSIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL.
All submissions to Marguerite Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity has been generously funded by the Ursula Hoff Institute